Join Our Team
We are seeking a Chartered Accountant with strong technical skills, and a commitment to our diverse and interesting range of clients.
Gilmore Taylor Associates has a vibrant and innovative approach to business advisory services, with a strong focus on mentoring and educating clients.
You will need:
· a minimum of 2 years of experience in a CA environment
· excellent verbal and written skills and have the ability to liaise with a range of clients
· have a sound knowledge of accountancy software and computer skills
· experience in Xero, MYOB and Microsoft Office would be an advantage
· to thrive on quality, success and commitment to ensuring exceptionally high quality standards are met
· high level of self-motivation to build and develop your career
We can offer:
· exposure to a variety of responsibilities working closely with clients
· the opportunity to learn and benefit from our strong market position
· excellent career opportunities from a company committed to training
· a modern and innovative work environment
· a competitive salary and generous staff benefit
If you are looking for a fresh challenge, with friendly colleagues, then we believe we have the opportunity for you. If you wish to become a valued member of our team please submit your application to us by Wednesday 11 October 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Work For Gilmore Taylor Associates Ltd?
Our Team Members are the heart and soul of our business. Our team's guiding principles are integrity, respect, teamwork, achievement and innovation. Our guiding principles are the keys to our culture and to achieving our vision.
We value our Team Members' contributions, recognise and reward their efforts and provide a fun, satisfying and safe workplace.
By living our values we will continue to "build the best" and earn the right to serve our clients tomorrow and into the future.